Tuesday, October 24, 2017

New Bohemian Bouquet

 Just a quick layout done today using the New Bohemian Bouquet 12x12 paper pad
 I printed 2 photos 1 6x4 and 1 5x7 of the same photo of my Oldest daughter Denee pregnant with her third child little Slater! I only used two sheets from the collection, Bohemian Bouquet chipboard, fletching background.
 I double matted both photos with a cream and light blue cardstock, I decided not to use ink on this layout and keep it clean and soft.

 I took a saying cut out from the paper pack and matted in a double mat with the cream and blue cardstock as used to mat the photos.  Also I embossed some soft green vellum with my Ultimate Crafts embossing folder Screen of Leaves, Using my Sizzix bigshot machine I then cut the embossed vellum in half, and placed just over to one side of the photos tying them together.
To finish of the layout I framed the outer edges of the layout with decorative pins and added 3 cut out butterflies to finish the page.
The saying is matted onto the chipboard which I left it's natural colour as it suited my photos .

Hope you enjoyed this little tutorial 
there will be more to come .....