Monday, October 16, 2017

2017 Fresh Start

Hi all time to get back to blogging, This year has been crazy. I am now happily married to my soul mate, best friend and my everything who fully supports my craft and recovering from the expense of a wedding lol. My son is only weeks away from completing grade twelve and I happily work 3 to 4 days a week luckily in the area of arts, not that I make much money but my arts and crafts supply is blossoming every day lol . Like I see it I'm saving for my retirement fund.

I have entered the world of Art Journaling and upcycling and love it that's in my spare time !!!
But my passion still remains with my Scrap Booking and paper crafts 20 years plus and I,m still going.

I am still teaching and classes are commencing back in November, including Scrap Booking, Card Making, Mixed Media Art, and Art Journaling / smash books. and Off the page creations.

I also plan on getting my book written  been off track with this one, as one does with life.
My Craft room has been reorganised and so has my office, the decluttering is done and now it's time for bigger things.

My Goals - Create teach and share my designs
                 - keep learning and exploring
                 - apply to Design Teams
                 - blog everyday!
                 - post regular posts on instagram
                 - live my creative life to the fullest........

So stay tuned as I share my Adventures with you all!!! 
Let's get creating !!!!!!!