Friday, October 27, 2017

Bohemian Bouquet Layout Dream Catcher

 Love the New Bohemian Bouquet range from Couture Creations one of the new hot foil stamps I used on this layout.
 The new Bohemian Bouquet heat activated foils
 The new paisley Die, I can see myself using this for many projects to come a must have!
 Love this machine!!!!!
 Getting ready to create!
 Beautiful Gold foil!
Papers cut and ready to go!!
 
 Used the  Go Press and Foil Machine to foil and add some colour to my chipboard the green is amazing and fast becoming my favourite behind the gold lol!
 Everything placed and ready to go. Love it
 I distressed all the edges of the paper cut out and cut out extra flowers that I  embossed and placed raised with foam tape on the edge of the page.
 I added a few pear drops to finish of the chipboard and die cut a few paisleys.
 Added a few flowers and foiled flower.
The photo is of me about to head out for a night of dancing which I thought suited the colour scheme and the Bohemian Bouquet Design.
ENJOY!!!!