Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone, 2012 was such a hectic year for me, and very hard to keep up with my art, but I'm back and organised and have time for myself for a change and I plan on creating a lot in 2013.
My new years resolution is to keep my blog updated and try to put my weekly scrap pages I teach at Photo Continental (where you will find the majority of the products I use on there) www.photocontinetal.com.au
To start the new year of, this page was done using martha Stewart punches, Darkroom Door stamps, embossing powders, tim Holtz distress inks, hand stiching and tissue paper, the main design paper is a Kaiser paper from the christmas range + my favourite dimensional magic. I'm teaching this class in Feb in store if you would like to book in.
Well thats it for now, and as I have a day of I think I might head back to the pool Cheers to the new year Karen xo