Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Copyright / a little house keeping!

I Have been asked this question a thousand times so I'm putting a little house cleaning for my blog and art work about copyright.
As creative people we love to be inspired and inspire others.
Please respect me as a Designer and Artist and do not reproduce, duplicate or copy my creations in any way, other then techniques that are not protected by law, unless it is for your personal use, or with my expressed permission.
My creations are intellectual property, and protected by copyright law. Thankyou as I do publish a lot of my work.
Please use for Inspiration only and if close to or you have copied for your own personal use which Is ok please say or write NSPIRED BY or TAUGHT BY  KAREN DIXON or any other artists name that has inspired you .
I do this for all Artists that have inspired me and get their permision before posting on my blog as you may have noticed.
It's all just pure courtesy.........
Now thats out of the way Lets get creating and have some fun.
SMILE.....