Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TIME spent with NATURE (canvas art)

Another off The Page Design for the June show, called "TIME spent with NATURE"

This was fun and I love it the papers where from canvas a new range in and I used corrugated card Hemp rope and glimmermist in the pack called nature, mixing the colours up a little....
I also used tim Holtz clocks, and Spinners plus the Tim Holtz sizzix dies, Bird on a branch, pine cone and the tree, the tittle was cut out on my Cricut Expression the best. Then just dabble with a little paint and texture and mwah your done.... 
You can get a closer look at the Photo Continental stand or after in store display.
This is my little / getting bigger tree frog who loves hanging around my back yard and my adorable Kitty Kat who keeps me warm at night.

Also one of my cockateils from my Avery.

and my faithful Friend (my Dog) 
See you at the show cheers for now Karen