Sunday, June 24, 2012

Scrapbooking at the June Show in Brisbane


Love this Collections tray made with Julie VanOuston, I hope I spelt your name right Julie, Absolutely love Julie's Products and work and will be doing a lot more with the Collections products will be catching up with Julie again ..............Very vintage !
It was great catching up with you Julie 6 years inbetween is way to long....

This Fantastic technique using gesso and water colours and this unique wiring technique was constructed in Louise Nelson's class at the show called "Getting your Freestyle on" love it .    Louise was so much fun and her teaching style was fantastic, thanks for sharing with us Louise I added a few pic's taken at the show having a bit of fun and also added a few touches and now I have gone on a bit of a Gesso frenzie will post more pages soon.........


Love this pic me with Tim Holtz a fantastic day full of inspiration..