Saturday, April 20, 2013

2013 Prima design team call my 3 favourites

I decided to give my self a challenge and submit my application for the Prima 2013 design team call out.
these are the three main projects I submitted. I went Prima crazy....  and just loved it.
number one was my pastels page majority of the products used are Prima, so pretty

My second layout with body form which I used left over product on, is my favourite. I'll be placing the layout in a shadow box and displaying both of them in my Kitchen, I themed this one around the world of steam punk. and again lots of Prima products.

my tag was made using Collections products and the K is for Karen




and my third final pieace is my minimal page, In This one I made washi tape feathers my favourite new technique and added pearls and lots of Prima flowers and papers........


This was the tiniest rossette i've ever made, just watch the hotglue gun and those fingers! I will follow up with the instructions soon for the washi tape feathers...

Aren;t these the most beutiful flowers, I love using beads and wire and all those found objects on a layout just to finish them of...

Now to send my email and pics to Prima, fingers crossed!  I enjoy the challenge and either way I'll be creating more and more for u all ................