Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Kit Kat

I just love how this layout turned out I used a tree bark stencil, inks and glimmermists to create the background effect on a plainish type paper, the branches where made with artistic wire and I punched out leaves with a birch leaf punch, my tittle was made with my cricut expression font Plaintain School Book then I ran it through my cuttlebug to emboss each letter and added a little ink to brink out the embossed pattern, My photos where taken in my backyard. I love taking a few background shots to place behind my feature Photo which is Kit Kat.
Who will be turning one next week HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTY KAT xoxo
I will definately be doing more layouts with stencil techniques just love playing with this product so much you can do with stencils................